- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
START – FINISH : Sumbawa Besar – Sumbawa Besar
Sumbawa whaleshark day trip will suit for traveler who wants to experience beyond adventure in Sumbawa. Not many travelers know that whaleshark is visitable in the conservation area of Sumbawa Besar which is only 30minutes away flight from Lombok. This trip will be your marine highlight to see the giant calm creature swimming toward you.
Upon arrival in Sumbawa guest can book their own accommodation and wait for the midnight pick up. Journey will take about 3hours to reach the whaleshark area. A local fisherman boat will deliver us at the dark to reach some fisheries in the middle of ocean. Enjoying sunrise scene while waiting the whaleshark stop by to join the morning fishing time.
Meanwhile, guest can also visit Moyo island with the well-known waterfall pool of late Lady Diana.
Whaleshark Conservation in Sumbawa
Visit Traditional Fishing Bagan in Sumbawa
No details found.
Whaleshark Conservation VisitEarly morning 1AM pickup from guest's hotel in Sumbawa Besar. Head to Labuan Jambu village for about 2.5hours and hop into traditional wooden boat. The total boat ride from harbor to fishing bagan about 1.5hours. During the boat ride, do check the ocean water splash and you will experience the wonderful sparkling blue bioluminescent water. Upon reaching bagan sites, our team will search in which bagan the whaleshark is coming. By 6AM (after sunrise) the snorkeling time is starting while simple breakfast will be served on boat as well. Snorkeling until 8AM and head back to Labuan Jambu harbor. Guests are possible to use locals bathroom for simple shower and then head back to Sumbawa Besar. Lunch break on guests own and drop back in guest's hotel.
- Air-con land transport from Sumbawa Besar to Tarano region
- Locals traditional wooden boat to fishing bagan (round trip)
- Breakfast box on the boat
- Sharing snorkel gear (mask, snorkel dan life vest)
- Local community conservation snorkeling guide
- Entrance Fee for domestic guest (conservation fee and village retribution)
- Mineral water during program
- Meals which not mentioned on inclusions (lunch)
- Personal expenses
- Additonal foreign visitor entry fee / retribution
- Accommodation in Sumbawa Besar city
- Flight to/from Sumbawa island
No Details Found