- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
START – FINISH : Start Yogyakarta – Finish Ketapang Harbor
Yogyakarta Tumpaksewu Bromo Ijen 4Days 3Nights trip will be your most complete overland route in Java.
Starting from Yogyakarta, our team will lead you to explore the cultural heritage such as Borobudur temple and Prambanan temple. For the rest of the day, guest will visit Yogyakarta city center while waiting for night train to reach Malang city.
Upon arriving in Malang city, our team will do early morning pick up and bring guest to Tumpak sewu waterfall for half day trip. After train experience, we will let guest experience local hospitality thru a family hostel stay on second night before departing to Bromo and Ijen.
The next aventure will be 2 days Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater explore with our local driving team. For guest who fond with Malang city rural life and want to see more, then can add Malang cycling village visit for extra one-day tour
Yogyakarta on quick one-day tour
Train ride from Yogyakarta to Malang
Trek to the majestic Tumpak sewu waterfall
Explore Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater
WHAT TO EXPECT :
1. Night train in Indonesia are basically the same train, only different class of carriage. Please note that the train may not dim the light during the night ride
2. The trip will have plenty of overnight move from first day on night train, second day midnight by car to reach Bromo base via Cemorolawang village, and last midnight by car to reach Ijen trekking base
No details found.
Borobudur Temple - Prambanan TempleGuest will be picked up in hotel morning or in airport (maximum arrival by 8AM), then head to Borobudur temple for about 2hours. Explore Borobudur temple until noon and stop for lunch break. After Borobudur, our team will drive guest to Prambanan temple for about 2hours back and wait in the area until sunset. Dinner break and short drive around Yogyakarta city then drop guest in train station. Guest will proceed by train on their own.
Malang City - Tumpak Sewu WaterfallArriving early morning in train station guest will be picked up and deliver to hostel for quick shower or toilet time. Then continue with driver to reach Tumpaksewu waterfall and trekking with local trekking ranger until waterfall base. By noon back to Malang city and stop by in Jodipan colorful village. Rest in hostel until midnight departure.
Bromo Sunrise Tour - Bondowoso CityDepart to Bromo for 2.5hours via cemorolawang village and change to 4WD landcruiser for Penanjakan sunrise point. Guests will wait in local coffee shop before sunrise and start to enjoy sunrise moment from 4.30AM - 06.00AM. Continue to drive toward Bromo crater area and do trekking until Bromo crater top. Back to parking area and have simple breakfast and drive toward Bondowoso city (stop by for lunch). Check in hotel and rest, enjoy hotel facility. Midnight check out for gust who will be dropped in Ketapang harbor.
Ijen Crater - Drop Ketapang Harbor - Shuttle to Bali (additional)Check out by 1AM and drive to Ijen trekking base to meet local trekking ranger. Trek up for about 1hour and then descend down to blue fire source for another 30minutes. Enjoy blue fire scene and wait for sunrise. Relax on Ijen summit with panoramic view then back to parking area. Continue further fown to Ketapang harbor and trip finish. We can provide additional shuttle drop to Munduk/Pemuteran/Ubud/Kuta/Canggu.
- Air-con vehicle with basic english speaking driver (yogyakarta and east java part)
- Entrance fee for Borobudur and Prambanan temple
- Executive night train from Yogyakarta to Malang
- Local trekking ranger in Tumpaksewu and Ijen crater
- Entrance fee for Tumpaksewu, Bromo, and Ijen
- MADOR Hostel Malang 1night, incl breakfast box
- Hotel in Bondowoso city for 1 night, incl breakfast box
- Meals during trip
- Upgrade train ticket if ticket not available
- Additional shuttle from Gilimanuk harbor to Bali destination
No Details Found